Thanks for using online entry, provided for APOTC by ShowEntries.Info! What would you like to do?
- Use APOTC Online SmartEntry™ Form to enter online.
- You must pay for your entry to be processed. Visa, Mastercard and Discover accepted.
- View the APOTC Premium List
- View or print the APOTC Paper Entry Form (single page for landscape printing)
- View or print the APOTC Judging Program (not yet available)
- Go the the Admiral Perry Obedience Training Club Facebook page
- Contact ShowEntries, for information up until closing
- Contact APOTC Trial Sectetary, for information after closing
- The total fee for each entry was shown on each online entry review page, and is also on your entry form submission email.
- If you were directed here after making a payment, thank you for your entry. Your transaction has been completed, and a copy of your entry and payment amount has been emailed to you.
- If you selected “wait to pay”, please continue with additional entries now and make payment. If you are actually finished, but previously chose “wait to pay”, you still need to complete making payment. To do this, start another entry and continue on through without adding any classes or pro-orders — choose “pay now” and then go on to the payment page.
- Only if you need to make a separate, later payment for any reason, click here:
Note: Entries submitted to APOTC will be processed only upon receipt of full payment through Stripe. Unpaid entries are not processed or accepted.
All payments are processed privately and securely through Stripe. We do not see or retain any credit card information.
Read more about ShowEntries.Info Online Entries and Payments Fact Sheet and FAQ