Thanks for using online entry, provided for BRDTC by ShowEntries.Info!
What would you like to do?
Waitlist – read carefully BEFORE entering online
- This information will be updated as entry availability and waitlist information changes.
- As of 10/28 6:00 pm the trial closed. Those still on the waitlist were notified.
- Friday trial 1 – 0 entries available / 0 on waitlist
- Friday trial 2 – 1 entries available / 0 on waitlist
- Saturday – 0 entries available / 6 on waitlist
- Sunday – 0 entries available / 7 on waitlist
- $5 of each entry payment is a non-refundable processing fee whether waitlisted or not
- If space is not available, entries will be placed on the waitlist in the order received
- Entries on the waitlist will be cleared into the trial if and as others withdraw and space becomes available.
- Final processing will take place immediately after closing.
- Go to the BRDTC Online SmartEntrySM Form to enter online
- If you are entering multiple dogs in the show, you may wait and make one combined payment after your final entry. You must use the same email address in each case. You must pay for your entries to be processed.
- Visa, Mastercard and Discover accepted.
- All payments are processed privately and securely through Stripe. We do not see, collect or retain any credit card information.
- View or print the BRDTC November 2020 Premium List
- View or print a BRDTC November 2020 Paper Entry Form
- View or print the BRDTC COVID Waiver (print, sign, bring to the show)
- View or print the BRDTC November 2020 Judging Program (not yet available)
- Contact the BRDTC Trial Secretary (before closing, ShowEntries.Info)
- Contact the onsite BRDTC Trial Secretary (after closing, Donna Richardson)
If you were directed here after checking out, we thank you for your entry and payment. Your entry submission email shows the amount paid. If you selected “wait to pay”, continue now with your additional entry for another dog.