Thanks for using online entry, provided for the Charlotte Dog Training Club by ShowEntries.Info!
What would you like to do?
OBEDIENCE & RALLY (see below or click for Scent Work)
- Use Charlotte DTC Online SmartEntrySM Form to enter Obedience & Rally online. Entries open January 4, 2021 at 8 am.
- Pay with Visa, Discover, or Mastercard
- $5 of each entry is a non-refundable administrative fee
View or Print Trial Information
- Charlotte DTC 2021-02 Obedience (Novice level) & Rally Trial Premium List
- Charlotte DTC 2021-02 Obedience (Novice level) & Rally Trial Paper Entry Form (print landscape for a full sized form please)
- 2021-02-Charlotte DTC Judging Program
- Visit the Charlotte DTC website
If you are entering multiple dogs in the obedience / rally trial, you may wait and make one combined payment after your final entry. You must use the same email address in each case. You must pay for your entries to be processed.
Only if you need to make a separate, later payment for the CltDTC Obedience & Rally trials for any reason, click here:
Obedience & Rally only ==>
SCENT WORK (see above or click for Obedience & Rally)
Scentwork Volunteer Form
Please consider volunteering – click to complete the CDTC Volunteer form to indicate your availability and interest.
Submit entries – Scent Work
- Go to the Charlotte DTC Scentwork Online SmartEntrySM Form to enter the February 29 – March 1, 2020 Scent Work trials online. Entries are closed.
- Visa, Mastercard and Discover accepted.
- WAITLIST: As of 2/13/2019 – 9 entries are on the list for Saturday for judge Lisa Mallory. In priority order by Entry Control Number (count) – #106(2), #110 (1), #111(1), #113(2), #114(2), #60(1). There is no waitlist for other judges nor for Sunday.
- Go to the Charlotte DTC Scentwork Online Transfer Request Form for the February 29 – March 1 Scent Work trials. Please note: Transfer requests will be accepted after armband numbers and judging program have been sent out. Transfer requests will be accepted online up until 6:00 PM February 24. Transfer requests for Sunday will also be accepted on Saturday at the trial.
Trial Information – Scent Work
- View or print the Charlotte DTC Scent Work Premium List
- View or print the Charlotte DTC Scent Work Paper Entry Form (PLEASE print landscape)
- View or print the Charlotte DTC Scent Work Judging Program and Show Information (not yet available)
- If you need to make a separate, later scent work payment for any reason, click here:
Scent Work only ==>
All payments are processed privately and securely through Stripe. We do not see, collect or retain any credit card information.
Note: Entries submitted to ShowEntries.Info will be processed only upon receipt of full payment through Stripe. Unpaid entries are not processed or accepted.