Thanks for using online entry, provided for BCDC by ShowEntries.Info!
What would you like to do?
A waitlist will be maintained – read carefully BEFORE entering online
- $5 of each entry payment is a non-refundable processing fee
- If space is not available, entries will be placed on the waitlist in the order received
- Entries on the waitlist will be cleared into the trial if and as others withdraw and space becomes available.
- Final processing will take place immediately after closing.
- Go to the BCDC Online SmartEntrySM Form to enter online (online entries will open at 10:00 AM on June 30)
- Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted.
- All payments are processed privately and securely through Stripe. We do not see, collect or retain any credit card information.
- View or print the BCDC August 2021 Premium List
- View or print a Paper Entry Form (print landscape)
- View or print the Judging Program (not yet available)
- Contact the BCDC Trial Secretary (before closing, ShowEntries.Info)
- Contact the onsite BCDC Trial Secretary (after closing, Karen Scheiner, Esq)
If you were directed here after checking out, we thank you for your entry and payment. Your entry submission email shows the amount paid.