The October 10 & 11 2020 trials have been canceled.
View trial information – September Rally Trial
- DOCG 2020-09 Rally Premium List read COVID RULES – masks required!
- DOCG 2020-09 Rally Paper Entry Form (print LANDSCAPE for full size form)
- DOCG 2020-09 Rally Judging Program and COVID rules
Entry and waitlist status
- The club will accept up to 10 entries each – Saturday and Sunday – on a waitlist should the rally trial fill to the judging daily limit on either or both days. Any waitlisted entries will clear if previous entries are withdrawn (up until closing). Any entries unable to clear the waitlist will be notified shortly after closing.
- $5 of each entry fee is a non-refundable administrative processing charge
- Use DOCG Online SmartEntrySM Form to enter trials online with no surcharge. September rally trial entries close at 6:00 PM August 31, 2020.
- October obedience and rally trials do not open until after the rally trials close.
- The total fee for each entry was shown on each online entry review page, and is also on your entry form submission email.
- All payments are processed privately and securely through Stripe. We do not see or retain any credit card information.
View club information on the DOCG Website
If you were directed here after making a payment, thank you for your entry. Your transaction has been completed, and a copy of your entry and payment amount has been emailed to you. If you selected “wait to pay”, please continue with additional entries now and make payment.
Note: Entries submitted to ShowEntries.Info will be processed only upon receipt of full payment through Stripe. Unpaid entries are not processed or accepted.