Thanks for using online entry, provided for OCC by ShowEntries.Info!
As of April 29, 2021, this is the updated plan for the Obedience Club of Chattanooga’s Rally Trial the weekend of June 19 & 20, regarding COVID-19 precautions. Crating will be allowed inside our building. Masks will still be required in the building unless you are showing in the ring. Please respect each others’ space especially around the stewards’ table during check in and at all times.
- View or print the OCC 2021-06 Rally Premium List
- View or print the OCC 2021-06 Paper Entry Form (print landscape!)
- View or print the OCC 2021-06 Rally Judging Program
- Use the OCC Online SmartEntrySM Form to enter online with no surcharge
- Visa, Mastercard and Discover accepted.
- The total fee for each entry was shown on each online entry review page, and is also on your entry form submission email.
- All payments are processed privately and securely through Stripe. We do not see or retain any credit card information.
View club information on the OCC Website
- Contact the OCC Trial Secretary (before closing, ShowEntries.Info)
- Contact the OCC Trial Secretary (after closing, Katherine Taylor-Worth)
If you were directed here after making a payment, thank you for your entry. Your transaction has been completed, and a copy of your entry and payment amount has been emailed to you. If you selected “wait to pay”, please continue with additional entries now and make payment.
Note: Entries submitted to ShowEntries.Info will be processed only upon receipt of full payment through Stripe. Unpaid entries are not processed or accepted.